How to book
Enquiry & Booking
- To make a booking please complete the "Booking Enquiry Form" OR phone/text +44 (0) 7740876053 to confirm that your prefered weeks are still available. (All bookings are subject to the Terms & Conditions of Let published below on this website)
- To complete your booking, complete, sign and send us by post the booking form with your deposit cheque (or the full amount of your booking within 42 days of arrival), payable to Marion Hülsberg. ( Download the BOOKING FORM)
- Please ensure that all payments have been made 42 days before your arrival.
- We will meet you at the cottage to show you round and give you the key.
- Please call or text us if you are late: +44 (0) 7740876053
£320 / £380 per week
High season (May to Sept.)
£430 / £460 per week
£430 / £460 per week
£120 per week + bills
These prices are for up to 2 people plus cot.
Extra persons will be charged with:
- £5 per day/ max. £25 per week for under 12 y.
- £10 per day/ £70 per week, 12 years +
- Electricity is included in this price
- Pets will be charged with minimum of £20 per week per pet
- (please bring bedding and bowls)
- Towels can be hired for £5 per set
- Weekly lets are from Saturday to Saturday (see Conditions)
- Special arrangements are possible
- Winter let is possible from mid October. to mid March
Summary of terms
- Prices quoted are per week, Saturday 2pm to Saturday 10am
- Includes bed linen (towels are not provided)
- Includes electricity
- 1/3 of total fee payable upon booking
- Remaining 2/3 of total fee payable no later than 42 days before day of arrival
- Full amount payable on booking within 42 days of arrival
- All bookings subject to Conditions of Let (please read)
- Pets are allowed upon request (extra charge applied)
- No smoking inside the Cottage or Courtyard
Conditions of let
1. Your booking must be for holiday purposes only. The property must not be used for parties or other gathering without prior written agreement.
2. The person signing the Booking Form must be over 18 years of age and signs on behalf of all persons who will use the property during the period booked. No one other than the persons specified in the Booking Form may sleep in the property during that period
3. Pets are only permitted by request
4. No smoking is permitted inside the cottage or courtyard
Conditions of Property
5. You agree to keep the property and all fitments, furniture, equipment and other contents in or on the property in the like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday let and you will make good any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of the holiday let. The property and all fitments, furniture, utilities and equipment must be left in a clean and tidy condition at the conclusion of the period of the holiday let.
6. Please arrange to put out wheel bin for emptying on Friday (very early)
Arrival and Departure
7. To give adequate time to prepare the property you are asked not to arrive before 2pm on arrival day and to have vacated the property by 10am on departure day. Please contact us if your arrival is going to be delayed.
Booking and Payment
8. 1/3 of the total fee for the holiday is payable with the Booking Form as deposit (Non refundable)
9. The balance of 2/3 of the total fee is due no later that 35 days before the start of the holiday.
10. If the booking is made less than 42 days prior to the start of the holidays the full fee is payable with the Booking Form.
11. All sums due in respect of pets , extra guests or other agreed charges are to be made with the balance of payment
12. If for any reason you cancel your booking we will endeavor to re-let the property for the period booked. If we are able to do so we will refund any payments already made by you, except the deposit.
13. If for any reason beyond our control the property is not available on the dates booked we will refund any money paid with respect to the booking
but you will have no further claim on us.